Meeting Minutes for
Council Meeting Held
at Packard Lab 324
Motion to approve minutes by Mike and second by Agnes.
a. Speaker Update
1. After reviewing list council would like to see Dale Kearns accept keynote speaker slot, but if not available then June Wispelway will be backup choice.
1. Will have four choices that include chicken, beef, salmon and veggie.
2. LINcream will be supplied by Air Products
3. Hotel will allow us to bring in Fruit & Cheese platters
4. Cash bar will be available
2. Invitations will be sent to local University presidents and Dean of Engineering at Lafayette and Lehigh along with state and local representatives. PSPE typically sends out invitations Mike will check to see who they have invited in past.
3. East Penn Journal reporter will also be invited
1. Hotel will have audio setup and Daryl expects to be able to bring a projector.
e. Banquet Booklet
f. Banners/Display Tables
will allow banners,
1. Pro-Tech Silver $100
2. Air Products - $350
3. Lutron Gold $450
4. Traffic Plans Design Silver $100
5. Berdal Associates Silver $100
6. Expect ASME, PSPE to sponsor also
h. East Penn Business Journal
1. Ben will collect articles that need to be in by Jan 28th. The Business Journal needs them by Feb 2nd. Will take as many as received.
2. List of LVEC members will be submitted acknowledging council members.
i. PSPE Mike will find out about engineers awards and let council know.